Unkle-KrizackerUnkle-Krizacker

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

John of War John of War

Top Notch

As long as you have been making videos for newgrounds i've always thoroughly enjoyed them Mr. Utah. You artwork, voices, and the way you pull of your jokes always mesh into a video worth watching. No criticisms besides the fact that I wish you had more time to put out more videos, but I can tell you put time and effort into your so that makes up for it. Keep up the good work man.

Cat with Bow Golf 2 Cat with Bow Golf 2

gotta love it

this game easily soaked up an hour of my life, and it was an enjoyable hour at that, keep the good work, exactly what minigames should be, fun and great time killers!

COMER SUCKS COMER SUCKS

whimsical and thought provoking

Speed Demon Speed Demon

your style of drawing caught my eye

i really like how sharp the drawing seems, all the outlines and shapes have a sharpness to them which makes the seem to kind of jump out at me haha. Also the contrasting of red and black, especially such a brighter red, really makes the demon vivd and eyecatching, keep up the excellent work man.

Comick responds:

Many thanks for the great comment; I really appreciate it ! :) So glad to hear that the character and line work were read well and that the super red works in his favor too (I worried about that haha). thanks again